Article 33 - Transparency reporting obligations for very large online platforms
- Very large online platforms shall publish the reports referred to in Article 13 within six months from the date of application referred to in Article 25(4), and thereafter every six months.
- In addition to the reports provided for in Article 13, very large online platforms shall make publicly available and transmit to the Digital Services Coordinator of establishment and the Commission, at least once a year and within 30 days following the adoption of the audit implementing report provided for in Article 28(4):
- a report setting out the results of the risk assessment pursuant to Article 26;
- the related risk mitigation measures identified and implemented pursuant to Article 27;
- the audit report provided for in Article 28(3);
- the audit implementation report provided for in Article 28(4).
- Where a very large online platform considers that the publication of information pursuant to paragraph 2 may result in the disclosure of confidential information of that platform or of the recipients of the service, may cause significant vulnerabilities for the security of its service, may undermine public security or may harm recipients, the platform may remove such information from the reports. In that case, that platform shall transmit the complete reports to the Digital Services Coordinator of establishment and the Commission, accompanied by a statement of the reasons for removing the information from the public reports.