Article 34 - Standards
- The Commission shall support and promote the development and implementation of voluntary industry standards set by relevant European and international standardisation bodies at least for the following:
- electronic submission of notices under Article 14;
- electronic submission of notices by trusted flaggers under Article 19, including through application programming interfaces;
- specific interfaces, including application programming interfaces, to facilitate compliance with the obligations set out in Articles 30 and 31;
- auditing of very large online platforms pursuant to Article 28;
- interoperability of the advertisement repositories referred to in Article 30(2);
- transmission of data between advertising intermediaries in support of transparency obligations pursuant to points (b) and (c) of Article 24.
- The Commission shall support the update of the standards in the light of technological developments and the behaviour of the recipients of the services in question.