Article 44 - Activity reports
- Digital Services Coordinators shall draw up an annual report on their activities under this Regulation. They shall make the annual reports available to the public, and shall communicate them to the Commission and to the Board.
- The annual report shall include at least the following information:
- the number and subject matter of orders to act against illegal content and orders to provide information issued in accordance with Articles 8 and 9 by any national judicial or administrative authority of the Member State of the Digital Services Coordinator concerned;
- the effects given to those orders, as communicated to the Digital Services Coordinator pursuant to Articles 8 and 9.
- Where a Member State has designated several competent authorities pursuant to Article 38, it shall ensure that the Digital Services Coordinator draws up a single report covering the activities of all competent authorities and that the Digital Services Coordinator receives all relevant information and support needed to that effect from the other competent authorities concerned.