Article 48 - Structure of the Board
- The Board shall be composed of the Digital Services Coordinators, who shall be represented by high-level officials. Where provided for by national law, other competent authorities entrusted with specific operational responsibilities for the application and enforcement of this Regulation alongside the Digital Services Coordinator shall participate in the Board. Other national authorities may be invited to the meetings, where the issues discussed are of relevance for them.
- Each Member State shall have one vote. The Commission shall not have voting rights.
The Board shall adopt its acts by simple majority.
- The Board shall be chaired by the Commission. The Commission shall convene the meetings and prepare the agenda in accordance the tasks of the Board pursuant to this Regulation and with its rules of procedure.
- The Commission shall provide administrative and analytical support for the activities of the Board pursuant to this Regulation.
- The Board may invite experts and observers to attend its meetings, and may cooperate with other Union bodies, offices, agencies and advisory groups, as well as external experts as appropriate. The Board shall make the results of this cooperation publicly available.
- The Board shall adopt its rules of procedure, following the consent of the Commission.