Article 58 - Non-compliance
- The Commission shall adopt a non-compliance decision where it finds that the very large online platform concerned does not comply with one or more of the following:
- the relevant provisions of this Regulation;
- interim measures ordered pursuant to Article 55;
- commitments made binding pursuant to Article 56,
- Before adopting the decision pursuant to paragraph 1, the Commission shall communicate its preliminary findings to the very large online platform concerned. In the preliminary findings, the Commission shall explain the measures that it considers taking, or that it considers that the very large online platform concerned should take, in order to effectively address the preliminary findings.
- In the decision adopted pursuant to paragraph 1 the Commission shall order the very large online platform concerned to take the necessary measures to ensure compliance with the decision pursuant to paragraph 1 within a reasonable time period and to provide information on the measures that that platform intends to take to comply with the decision.
- The very large online platform concerned shall provide the Commission with a description of the measures it has taken to ensure compliance with the decision pursuant to paragraph 1 upon their implementation.
- Where the Commission finds that the conditions of paragraph 1 are not met, it shall close the investigation by a decision.