Article 66 - Implementing acts relating to Commission intervention
- In relation to the Commission intervention covered by this Section, the Commission may adopt implementing acts concerning the practical arrangements for:
- the proceedings pursuant to Articles 54 and 57;
- the hearings provided for in Article 63;
- the negotiated disclosure of information provided for in Article 63.
- Those implementing acts shall be adopted in accordance with the advisory procedure referred to in Article 70. Before the adoption of any measures pursuant to paragraph 1, the Commission shall publish a draft thereof and invite all interested parties to submit their comments within the time period set out therein, which shall not be less than one month.